Recall that the full report is due to be published on Monday.
Here’s a quick look at some of the points:
- “It is extremely likely (95%) that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century”
- No best estimate of climate sensitivity, but a likely range given of 1.5 – 4.5C. The low end is slightly lower than it was in AR4 (2.0).
- Misleading graph of ocean heat content
- Graph of snow cover for March/April only
- Decadally averaged temperature graph (hide the decline?)
- Graph of Arctic, but not Antarctic, sea ice.
Each of these issues will be discussed in a separate post.
What other notable points are there?